Facebook is amongst the best and most used social media platform around the world. It is noted that among Facebook users, it has become a sensation to upload 3D objects. In this article, I have mentioned the best methods by which you can upload 3D objects on Facebook in no time.
Here are the steps to upload 3D objects to Facebook
By Exporting portion of the 3D design to Facebook
You can perform this procedure by choosing the two methods. The first method mentioned below includes uploading the file to Remix 3D by using the Paint 3D. Here’s how you can do it:
- First of all, click on the Menu.
- Select the Upload to Remix 3D option.
- For this procedure, launch the Paint 3D.
- If you are logged in to the Microsoft account already, you will get an option on the desktop to do so.
- Don’t have an account already? Then, make a new one.
- Choose one filters.
- You will get all the filters in the Set the scene column.
- This column is situated on the right-hand corner of the software.
- These colors are those which are added to the canvas, which offers it a different style.
- Change the Light wheel setting tab.
- This tab helps you to change the light position into the canvas.
- Choose the Next option.
- Go to the Add some details display.
- Enter the name and description, which is similar to the creation.
- The important information is the only name.
- Select the Upload option.
- While viewing the Excellent display, you will know the model name.
- Press the View model.
- This option launch the Remix 3D option.
- Leave the Share the Paint 3D Design in the Facebook column.
In this procedure, you need to save the Paint 3D creation to the folder and after that, start uploading it manually to the Remix 3D by using the site. Here are the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Launch the Paint 3D mode.
- Go to the Menu option.
- Click the Export file.
- Select the Choose your file type menu list.
- Give a title to the model and start saving it.
- You will also get it again for the next procedure.
- Launch the Remix 3D.
- Press Upload.
- This is an option provided at the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- You will receive an option to log in to the Microsoft account in case you don’t do it already.
- Move forward and create a new account.
- Tap on the login option.
- You have to type all the required information.
- Select file.
- This is an option is located on the Upload your model menu.
- Search and launch the file which is stored in the selected folder.
- You will find the filename in the checkbox.
- On that window, select Upload.
- Choose the scene.
- You will find it in the Set the scene menu.
- Additionally, change the Light wheel tab to select the light position on the model.
- Press Next.
- Enter the name and description of the model of the Paint 3D.
- Select the app by clicking on the pull-down list.
- Select Upload.
- Choose the View model.
- This option helps you to launch Remix 3D.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.